11.01.2012

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is one of those holidays that sneaks up on me every year.  I keep thinking of all the fun things I want to do with the boys and the costumes I want to make.  Then it is here and I have barely scratched the surface of what I want to do.  

This year - Pinterest helped to keep me organized.  I found a few ideas on there and voila when time was catching up I knew exactly where to find some great ideas.

Here is what my house looked like.  For the food ideas I got off Pinterest you will find the links below:)

GREAT TREATS
 Be sure to check out this blog she had such wonderful ideas - that I personally could not resist!

A few fun and really quick craft ideas for the boys.  Somewhere I saw a picture of these bats made from egg cartons.  They were so simple and the boys just loved making them.

The spiders were a little more difficult my 6 year old could make them and figured out how to do the legs but my 4 year old simply directed me on what to do. (What else is new!)

Ahhh Halloween probably the only time that my dead plants and a rotting pumpkin actually added to the decor!

Now to start planning for Christmas:)

No comments: